Saturday, December 12, 2009

Adult Waxing Video Fluid In The Middle Ear In Adult (otitis Serous). How To Treat At Home?

Fluid in the middle ear in adult (otitis serous). How to treat at home? - adult waxing video

I went to the doctor, and today I have learned a serous otitis media or fluid in the middle. Be cleaned and rinsed my ears and lots of black wax, basically, that was hit. The nurse told me to take a decongestant like Claritin-D, but I'm not hoping for products with pseudoephederine and natural resources. She said that antibiotics are not necessary, because the ears are not infected.

Can I use them alone, and it will disappear? I Murine ear wax removal drops, but do not see how they can help, because the wax has been removed and is now not only fluent in the middle ear, the needs of expiring / dry. Tips or advice? Would I rather not take medication for it, if possible, but I want something to accelerate the healing process. Although my ears do not feel trapped as they were before the wax, I can accept liquid in which it felt a little uncomfortable. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment