Saturday, February 6, 2010

Amd Athlon X2 1.2ghz Is The AMD Athlon X2 L310(1.2GHz) Dual Core Processor Sufficient For Most Computing Tasks?

Is the AMD Athlon X2 L310(1.2GHz) dual core processor sufficient for most computing tasks? - amd athlon x2 1.2ghz

This notebook has an integrated ATI graphics card to handle video. My computer is equipped with essentials such as iTunes, DVDs and other normal things to do. I have too much choice, I like this Acer notebook (5534-1121 model) and I just want something to be able to choose to manage these things will. It is not too expensive.
Basically in the future, I would like to see in a position to videos in 720p and maybe some Blu-ray. I am sure that I made a good decision.

1 comments:

blue.bso... said...

For general questions everyday tasks of the fine, but for something a little more intense, such as graphics or media, through editing to be slow. Athlon is a very good series of AMD processors. In my opinion, AMD is much better than Intel's. But this particular case corresponds to and better than the Intel Atom processors, which tend to be unipolar, while doubling book.

The information said that handles DVD, why someone said it was a mystery to me. DVD So, yes, no mention of Blu-ray. The unit listed for this laptop is not specified Blu-ray, and you need a unit that can play Blu-ray Blu-ray.

Post a Comment