Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tech Deck Are Stupid Idk What To Do Anymore!!?

Idk what to do anymore!!? - tech deck are stupid

I am 15 years old. My brother is my favorite of the mother, no doubt. it is his youngest son. He could with death if he wanted. This morning he called me gay (if I do not I have a BF, because none of them what they do is make fun of me saying that she loves so much ohh & N)
Well, my brother through their technology today come from me, and I have a brand that my mom calls me at work and told me I had a brand, and it starts to come on the road is unfortunate that they are fully immersed in Technology Balogna can not leave a mark. And he has asked me sick shes stupid things from my phone when he gets home.
I think they have a hatred for me. His name is always gay and fat. I do not remember the last time I ate, I think it was yesterday morning? really not sure. Iwas hungry because I'm fat, but not just making fun of him myself at home, going to school. When I try to practice at home, listen oh, what the years, which would take years to see improvements. I'm only 160 pounds, but she, s in my stomach and thighs. uh, I want to be with my boyfriend right now I feel happy for me):

0 comments:

Post a Comment