Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cant Install Sound Bank On Reason Key In Ignition But Getting No Power - Interior Lights Are On Though?

Key in Ignition But Getting No Power - Interior Lights Are On Though? - cant install sound bank on reason

Background: I've) just been setting up my entire front suspension (stabilizer, shank, 2x arm, arms control and do not bleed as an oil change and a brake. Ride home from the garage, waiting for a friend at the bank was that was slow and he just died.

Problem: If the key is not who can switch off the lights on and interior lights are off and on. But when I enter the key in the ignition, and turn 1, click on my custom radio does not turn on my radar detector light, but all the interior lighting is still working. When I start the key again, nothing happens. No clicks, no noise, just nothing.

Solution: Not sure yet, but I found 1 fuse burned (air bags, only looked weird), the start and seems to melt, gOOD go. I just finished my car and now I can not drive too! Help is welcome. Thank you!




2003 Infiniti G35 Sedan

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm ... If electricity is nothing that really is not too FUBAR your electrical system. In terms of backups, I hope you have a device lock, as you say it "appeared" to start the backup leads me to believe that they are not.

N Clicks: the owner receives no power, but what is bad, a loose cable, are litter starter or backup in context.

Post a Comment