Friday, February 12, 2010

Index Boob. Jpg Why Did This Scary Face Spot Appeared After The Dream?

Why did this scary face spot appeared after the dream? - index boob. jpg

I have vitiligo (white spots) on the skin, about 12 when I dreamed of a blond boy dressed in white started to realize my dreams. It has always been one of those vivid dreams full of emotions. In this dream, we were on the roof of my house (the meetings are) are still being held at heights and I was talking in a foreign language, but you understand, I felt that this friendship all around me is alive and He laughed hard and suddenly, I touched his chest (not my breasts with his finger lol), just below my neck and I felt this strong feeling that she never felt loved before! It was very intense. The dream has ended and a month later will appereared white spots on the exact spot where I hit, and the strange thing is that theseBodies such as the face of fear. Heres a picture: http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n185/ ...
My question is whether you think I have about this warning

5 comments:

ferrisdi... said...

From Dreams are physical marks:

I had a dream where I was in a house full of white mist and a baby crying in the distance. I was in a room, so I went into the hall after the crying baby until I was a small room with white bed at the end when I approached that eating this little thing to get his face baby! He looked shocked when he alone on the breast of a child again (before me), and sniffed the air slowly ... Then he turned and saw me, jumped out and began to attack me when I caught it and threw it into the wall, he threw himself on me and bit my leg, I took a second time and threw it into the wall. It was a terrible noise and went into a hole in the wall where I could see / hear, starlings and Researchfor me ...

When I awoke, I had a strange Bitemarks exactly where things just for me, no rats in my house and it was too big for a ... I had no animals, not like a cat and the dog or the bite mark ....

Shut it, troll. said...

Wow thats awesome.
Perhaps he was not responsive, but the cause.
Maybe they have to protect him or something.


Idk but I think that's really cool.

smiley said...

omgggg. this is so cool. likely to protect or something, but it's really cool. Like Wow!

melikart... said...

weird that I find the answer, but I'm sure ull ... This story is incredible, but

Mermaid Girl H20 said...

No, but it is impressive!

Post a Comment